Please click the tabs to view the different galleries.
- Animal Factory
- Salt Mine (Poland)
- Urkupina parade
- Warsaw - Grafitti Wall
- Lost City of Angkor Wat
- Cambodia - Palaces, Temples, and Art
- Killing Fields of Cambodia
Animal Factory (people with too much time on their hands)
Cow photos from front lawn of children’s hospital in downtown Lima Peru.
Horse photos were taken at 2 locations on Long Island.
Salt Mine- Poland
Held every August , just outside Cochabamba, The Urkupina festival honors the Virgin Mary. There is a parade that lasts all day, for 2 days featuring countless bands and dancing groups. The costumes are colorful and exotic, the live traditional music has great energy and the connection between people & the stands and those in the parade is exhilarating. This is a small taste of the experience.
@ The Vault Photography:
- Navajo nation
coming soon to this site:
Children of HFC
- Navajo nation
- East Timor
- Vault restroom collage
- Gabriel’s secret world in basement
- Vault angel garden landscape
- Romero – a young Navajo boy playing.
- Rosemary – a little Peruvian girl with cancer forgets her troubles making faces for the camera & attempting to blow her first bubbles.
- Choco – A young man from Bolivia tenderly sings sentimental ballads from his land.
- Bat bridge – The mass exodus of bats at dusk out from under a bridge in downtown Austin Kingdoms rise and fall footage of the ancient ruins of Angkor Wat in Cambodia.
- Singing in my sleep – Navajo children display the lyrics to this song by The Chills.
- Bolivia parade – Scenes from the annual Urkopina parade & festival in Cochabamba Bolivia.